Enable Cookies policy
2.1 This document was created by SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. 3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. 3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. 3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Our cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Third party cookies
- Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example: (a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”; (b) in Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and (c) in Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading. 7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. 7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example: (a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11); (b) in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and (c) in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”. 8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Our details
9.1 This website is owned and operated by Enable Business Pte Ltd doing business as Enable Business. 9.2 We are registered in Singapore under registration number201324947N, and our registered office is at 60 Paya Lebar Road, #06-56 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051. 9.3 Our principal place of business is at 60 Paya Lebar Road, #06-56 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051.. 9.4 You can contact us: (a) by post, using the postal address Enable Business 60 Paya Lebar Road, #06-56 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051; (b) using our website contact form; (c) by telephone, on he contact number published on our website from time to time; or (d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
LAST UPDATED August 1, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT’S USED
Personally Identifiable Information. You are not required to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the Site. In order to access and use the Service, you are required to provide certain personal information to create an account. We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- When you create an account to utilise the Service, we will obtain from you the information we need to create your account and complete your transactions, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address and/or information regarding your particular business and/or employees for whom you wish to utilise the Service.
- If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our products and services, or contact our customer service department via phone, email, or other forms of communication.
- When you submit an application for our Service or register to use our Service.
- We may collect additional information if you choose to use or participate in one of our various research and development programs.
- We obtain information concerning the services you utilise and from your transactions and other interactions with us, our affiliates, and others, including our marketing partners and third party service providers.
- When you use certain features of the Site where you voluntarily submit personal information, for example, in connection with requesting a price quote or registering to receive email updates or a newsletter.
- We may also collect information we receive from consumer and business reporting agencies.
We use personal information to improve the quality of the services that we offer. We may use the information, including business information, that you have provided us and cross-reference it with other information we receive from our partners in order to provide you an enhanced and more personalised experience at the Site and our Service. We use personal information that we obtain from your use of the Site and our Service to respond to your comments or inquiries, to resolve disputes, to contact you when necessary in connection with the operation of the Site, or for matters involving any product or service transactions, to address problems on the Site or our Service and to enforce our agreements with you. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Site, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site, and any device identifier (if using a mobile device). We use this information to monitor and analyse use of the Site and our Service, for technical administration of the Site, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Site and our Service, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. We also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies” or web beacons. These are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Site, and to improve our Site. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not allow cookies, however, you may not be able to use some or all portions or functionality of the Service.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In connection with performing the Service, we are required to disclose certain information to governmental taxing authorities in order to ensure that credit is made for tax withholding deposits. We also use your information (and the information you provide to us) to perform and provide you with the Service and to communicate with you. We will not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, unless we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share any of the information we gather about you with third party agents and service providers to facilitate the operation of the Site and Service, to provide the Site and our Service or functions on our behalf and to perform related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features, or to process credit card payments), or to assist us in analysing how our Site and Service is used. These third parties may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law and will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information and we may otherwise disclose such information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganisation or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information through your account or by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account will become deactivated and you will not be able to access our Service through your account. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, however, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access, however, despite those efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
REMOVAL OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
The Service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.